Indian Cobra & Mongoose face off (1953)
and maybe there will be time to whip up some brownies for my awesome Hubbo:)
Vegan Banana Brownies
Inspired by Versatile Vegetarian Kitchen
- 3/4 cup brown rice flour
- 1/2 cup light brown sugar
- 2 bananas, mashed
- 1/4 cup unsweetened applesauce
- 1/4 cup coconut oil
- 3/4 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 3/4 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
1. Lightly grease an 8 inch square baking pan with vegetable oil spray and preheat the oven to 350 F.
2. In a medium bowl, combine rice flour, cocoa powder, baking powder, salt and stir to combine.
3. In a large bowl, combine oil, mashed banana, applesauce, vanilla and brown sugar. Whisk to combine.
4. Slowly add dry ingredients to wet mixture and fold together. Don’t over mix. Pour into the prepared pan and smooth with the spatula.
5. Bake in the preheated oven for 30 – 35 minutes or till done.
please consider voting for my movable/interactive sliding-pane glass piece over at Uncommon Goods’ Glass Art Design Challenge - Just five days left to vote! My piece is definitely the wildcard of the six finalists, so every vote helps. Thanks!!!
Yes, please do! Only 4 days left of voting. I would totally appreciate any votes and/or reblogs! <pleading self-shill over>
Follow the link to vote for my husband’s awesome glass art on Uncommon Goods!